CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the major European thinkers from Nietzsche to Derrida to define the author's own 'non-philosophical' project. This title offers a theoretical and critical analysis of the philosophers of difference after Hegel and Nietzsche. It uses this analysis to introduce a theoretical practice of non-philosophical thought.
- Author BiographyFrancois Laruelle is Professor of Contemporary Philosophy at the Universite de Paris X (Nanterre) and lectures at the College International de Philosophie. He is the creator of the concept of 'non-philosophy', author of over twenty books, and director of L'Organisation Non-Philosophique Internationale. Rocco Gangle is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Endicott College, USA.
- Author(s)Francois Laruelle
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byRocco Gangle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.