Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive comparative study of the distinct ideas and political arguments that have shaped French and British policies towards their ethnic minorities, and the effects of these intellectual frameworks at local, national and European levels.
- Author BiographyADRIAN FAVELL is Research Fellow of the European Research Centre on Migration and Ethnic Relations (ERCOMER), Utrecht. After completing a PhD at the European University Institute, Florence, he was Hoover Fellow at the Chaire Hoover d'ethnique economique et sociale, Louvain-la-Neuve, and held a Leverhulme Trust scholarship at the Institut d'Etudes Politiques, Paris.
- Author(s)Adrian Favell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/01/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleMigration, Minorities & Citizenship
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.