All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of essential writings that cover some of the most influential ideas about the philosophical implications of Darwinism, since the publication of On the Origin of Species .
- Author BiographyMichael Ruse is the Lucyle T. Werkmeister Professor of Philosophy at Florida State University. His many books include Darwinism and Its Discontents and Darwin and Design .
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 line illus.
- Weight1028 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byMichael Ruse
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.37
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.58
- £12.06Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.