All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.80
- £24.53Trending at £28.99
- £41.64Trending at £68.69
- £17.55Trending at £18.09
- £23.39Trending at £25.03
- £10.09Trending at £12.37
- £7.36Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy Bites is a selection of the best interviews from the hugely successful podcast of the same name. Leading philosophers discuss a wide range of philosophical issues, from ethics to aesthetics to metaphysics, in a lively, informal, personal way. Time, infinity, evil, friendship, animals, wine, sport, tragedy - all human life is here.
- Author BiographyNigel Warburton is a freelance philosopher, podcaster, and writer. His books include A Little History of Philosophy, Philosophy: the Basics, Thinking from A to Z, Philosophy: the Classics, The Art Question, and Free Speech: A Very Short Introduction. He runs several weblogs including virtualphilosopher.com and artandallusion.com, and tweets regularly at @philosophybites.
- Author(s)David Edmonds,Nigel Warburton
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/08/2010
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date01/06/2015
- Weight356 g
- Width136 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.