CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £19.94
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.99Trending at £9.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces and showcases contributions from leading international scholars on the topic of divine action in the world, with special attention on the way in which philosophical categories and developments play a role in the dialogue among scientists and theologians.
- Author BiographyF. LeRon Shults, Professor of Theology and Philosophy, Institute of Religion, Philosophy and History, University of Agder, Kristiansand, Norway. Nancey Murphy, Ph.D. (1980) in Philosophy, U.C. Berkeley; Th.D. (1987) Graduate Theological Union, is Professor of Christian Philosophy, Fuller Seminary, Pasadena, California, USA. She has published on Anglo-American postmodern philosophy; theology and science; and neuroscience, philosophy of mind, and Christian anthropology. Robert John Russell, Ian G. Barbour Professor of Theology and Science in Residence, Graduate Theological Union, and Founder and Director, The Center for Theology and the Natural Sciences, Berkeley, California, USA.
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- Series TitlePhilosophical Studies in Science and Religion
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, figures
- Weight860 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byF.LeRon Shults,Nancey Murphy,Robert John Russell
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.