All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn international team of leading scholars explore the interplay of philosophy with religion and science over the long 18th century, a period of great cultural and intellectual change in Britain. They examine the currents of thought behind some of the most significant works in western philosophy, including those by John Locke and David Hume.
- Author BiographyRuth Savage is a private scholar who studied Philosophy and Mathematics at Lancaster University, before completing a research degree in the history of philosophy under M. A. Stewart. She has worked as a Policy Consultant in local and central government and a number of national charities.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight624 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRuth Savage
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.