All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA selected group of specialists in the fields of philosophy, history of religions, and indology examine philosophical modes of sacrificial speculation - especially in Ancient India and Greece - and consider the commonalities of their historical raison d'etre.
- Author BiographyPeter Jackson is Professor at the department of History of Religions at Stockholm University, Sweden. His most recent book is The Transformations of Helen: Indo-European Myth and the Roots of the Trojan Cycle (2007). Anna-Pya Sjodin is Senior lecturer in the study of religions at Mid- Sweden University in the department of Humanities and affiliated researcher at Uppsala University in the department of Linguistics and Philology.
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Study of Religion in a Global Context
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Weight372 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAnna-Pya Sjodin,Professor Peter Jackson
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.56Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.