Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to establish hurricanes as a key factor in the history of Cuba, Winds of Change shows how the savage storms of the 1840s played a decisive role in shaping the economy, the culture, and the nation during a critical century in the island's development.
- Author(s)E. Maynard Adams
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1975
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.