All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHilary Putnam has at last paused from philosophizing to collect his papers for publication--his first volume in almost two decades. Contributing to a broad range of philosophical inquiry, Putnam has been said to represent a history of recent philosophy in outline. In this volume he suggests philosophy's possible future, as well.
- Author BiographyHilary Putnam is Cogan University Professor Emeritus at Harvard University. Mario De Caro is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Universita Roma Tre. David Macarthur is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy, University of Sydney.
- Author(s)Hilary Putnam
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight666 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Macarthur,Mario De Caro
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.