All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy of Communication Ethics is a unique and timely volume that creatively examines communication ethics, philosophy of communication, and the other.
- Author BiographyRonald C. Arnett is chair and professor at the Department of Communication & Rhetorical Studies and the Henry Koren, C.S.Sp., Endowed Chair for Scholarly Excellence at Duquesne University. Pat Arneson is associate professor and co-director of the graduate programs at the Department of Communication & Rhetorical Studies at Duquesne University.
- PublisherFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- Series TitleThe Fairleigh Dickinson University Press Series in Communication Studies
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Content Note2 black & white halftones, 3 tables
- Weight621 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byPatricia Arneson,Ronald C. Arnett
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.