All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy of Early Childhood Education: Transforming Narratives provides an insightful reflection on some contemporary issues and theories underpinning early childhood education.
- Author BiographySandy Farquhar is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Education at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. She is currently lecturing in early childhood curriculum and professional studies. Peter Fitzsimons has, at various times, been a teacher, professional musician, radio journalist, factory manager, harassed parent, and an educational management consultant. He was also recently awarded a PhD for his work on Nietzsche and Education.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Philosophy and Theory Special Issues
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width170 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byPeter FitzSimons,Sandy Farquhar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.