All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrounded within an edusemiotics framework and also exploring recent developments in biosemiotics, this is the first book-length study of Charles Peirce's philosophy of education. It is commonly accepted that the acts of learning and teaching imply affection, and Peirce's evolutionary semiotics thoroughly explains learning as an act of love.
- Author BiographyAlin Olteanu holds a PhD in Philosophy of Education from the University of Roehampton. He is a member of the Semiotics and Education Network and an active researcher in these fields. His other main research interests are diagrammatic reasoning, the history of semiotics, phenomenology and medieval philosophy.
- Author(s)Alin Olteanu
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note4, ill b/w
- Weight420 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.