All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionMay and Brown's anthology on the Philosophy of Law is a useful and readily accessible resource for students and theorists. The editors have combined classical philosophical writings on core topics in philosophy of law with contemporary articles by both lawyers and philosophers, and the chapters are grouped under headings familiar to law students.
- Author BiographyLarry May , JD, PhD., is Professor of Philosophy at Washington University in St Louis, and Strategic Research Professor of Social Justice at the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics, Charles Sturt University in Canberra. He specializes in political philosophy, and is the author or editor of 21 books, including Sharing Responsibility (1992), Crimes Against Humanity: A Normative Account (2005), War Crimes and Just War (2007), and Aggression and Crimes Against Peace (2008). Jeff Brown has a JD from Vanderbilt University and an MA from Washington University in St Louis, where he is now completing his PhD.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleBlackwell Philosophy Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1262 g
- Width183 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byJeff Brown,Larry May
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.