All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new introduction to the philosophy of mathematics, David Bostock guides the reader through the basic ideas on the nature of mathematics that have played a major part in the development of philosophy from antiquity to the present.
- Author BiographyDavid Bostock has been a Fellow and Tutor in Philosophy at Merton College, and Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Oxford. His recent publications include Intermediate Logic (1997) , Aristotle's Ethics (2000) , and Space, Time, Matter, and Form: Essays on Aristotle's Physics (2006) .
- Author(s)David Bostock
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight646 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.