All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionArguments concerning the existence and nature of God have been a staple of western philosophy for over 2,000 years. This title offers a historical overview of this field. It also includes essays that introduce and explore the contributions of those philosophers who have shaped the subject and the central issues and arguments therein.
- Author BiographyJeffrey J. Jordan is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Delaware, USA. His previous publications include Pascal's Wager: Pragmatic Arguments and Belief in God (OUP, 2006), Faith, Freedom and Rationality: Essays in Philosophy of Religion (co-edited with Daniel Howard-Snyder, Rowman & Littlefield, 1996) and Gambling on God: Essays on Pascal's Wager (Rowman & Littlefield, 1994).
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- GenreReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJeff Jordan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.