CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe 10th anniversary edition of this highly regarded text continues to give a comprehensive introduction to philosophical problems in the social sciences. New commentary is given on each chapter, exploring developments in the field and offering fresh perspectives on classic ideas. This book remains essential reading for all social theory students.
- Author BiographyTED BENTON Professor of Sociology at the University of Essex, UK. He is the esteemed author of many books, including Philosophical Foundations of the Three Sociologies, The Rise and Fall of Structural Marxism and Natural Relations: Ecology, Animal Rights and Social Justice. IAN CRAIB sometime Professor of Sociology at the University of Essex, UK, until his death in 2002. He was a prominent sociologist and the author of numerous books, including Modern Social Theory: From Parsons to Habermas and Classical Social Theory.
- Author(s)Ian Craib,Ted Benton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTraditions in Social Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight463 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.