Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionTranslation of the author's Denken, ontwerpen, maken.
- Author BiographyMaarten J. Verkerk is Affiliate Professor in Reformational Philosophy at Eindhoven University of Technology and Maastricht University, the Netherlands. He is also a member of the Board for VitaValley, an innovation network in health care. Jan Hoogland is Affiliate Professor in Reformational Philosophy at the University of Twente and Professor in Society Issues and Formative Education at Windesheim University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands. He is also editor-in-chief of the journal Sophiie. Jan van der Stoep holds the chair for Media, Religion and Culture at the Ede Christian University of Applied Science, the Netherlands. He is also a member of the editorial board of Philosophia Reformata. Marc J. de Vries is Professor of Science and Technology Education and Affiliate Professor of Christian Philosophy at Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands. He is the editor-in-chief of the International Journal of Technology & Design Education.
- Author(s)Jan Hoogland,Jan van der Stoep,Maarten J. Verkerk,Marc J. De Vries
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 25 black & white halftones, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.