All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy of the Arts presents a comprehensive and accessible introduction to those coming to aesthetics and the philosophy of art for the first time. The third edition is greatly enhanced by new chapters on art and beauty, the performing arts, and modern art, and new sections on Aristotle, Hegel and Nietzsche.
- Author BiographyGORDON GRAHAM is Regius Professor of Moral Philosophy at the University of Aberdeen.
- Author(s)Gordon Graham,Morris Weitz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.