All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhineas Finn, the handsome Irishman, is intent on making a career in government. His love life marches hand in hand with his political career, and in both he must decide whether to stay true to his principles. The second ofTrollope's Palliser novels, Phineas Finn paints a vivid picture of some very topical dilemmas.
- Author BiographySimon Dentith is a former President of the British Association for Victorian Studies and he has published widely on nineteenth-century topics. His most recent publication is Epic and Empire in Nineteenth-Century Britain (CUP, 2006).
- Author(s)Anthony Trollope
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight432 g
- Width141 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byProfessor Simon Dentith
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.37
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.10Trending at £6.85
- £3.43Trending at £4.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.