Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the symptoms, prevalence rates, individual case histories and etiology of phobias. It explores treatment and covers current methodologies, outcome efficacy, and comparisons between different therapeutic techniques.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/1999
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight790 g
- Width179 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGraham C. Davey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.