All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnxiety can come in many forms and guises and this invaluable introduction focuses on specific phobia, social phobia and agoraphobia to give students a thorough overview of how these disorders are diagnosed and treated. The authors explore the impact of these disorders and why they occur, looking at cognitive, social and biological explanations.
- Author BiographyHEATHER BUCHANAN is Lecturer in Health Psychology at the University of Nottingham, UK. NEIL COULSON is Associate Professor in Health Psychology at the University of Nottingham, UK.
- Author(s)Heather Buchanan,Neil Coulson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Insights in Psychology Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight233 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.