Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.22Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
- £3.00+ £1.20 P&P
- Used condition
- Sold by yes012345
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book of photocopiable activity sheets for each of Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. It focuses on phonics teaching in primary schools at the moment. The activities are designed to support the National Literacy Strategy Framework for Teaching and helps teachers to develop a grounding in phonics.
- Author BiographyChristine Moorcroft is a former primary school teacher, leacturer in primary education and OFSTED inspector.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/10/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDeveloping Literacy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line
- Weight280 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Most relevant reviews
- pinkandfluffy8502 Jul, 2011by
Very good product - highly recommend!
I have found this book very useful as I am a primary school teacher and it has lots of activities for children to do. All you have to do is photocopy the page you want and explain the activity, there is nothing else to prepare! I like the variety of activities however they are not organised in phonics phases so you have to work it out for yourself!! I have not been able to find any other product like this. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone needed phonics activities!
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £3.83Trending at £5.99