Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionAims to provide the teacher with materials that explain the purpose and limitations of phonics instruction. This book introduces the premise that for children to make normal progress in learning to read, they must learn to associate printed letter forms with the speech sounds they represent.
- Author(s)Arthur W. Heilman
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/04/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Weight204 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.