Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.84Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a series of original papers focusing on the theme of phonological argumentation, set within the framework of Optimality Theory. This volume contains two sections: chapters about the evidence for and methodology used in discovering the bases of phonological theory; and case studies that focus on particular theoretical issues within OT.
- Author BiographySteve Parker graduated from the linguistics department of the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 2002. He has served as a teacher and consultant with the Summer Institute of Linguistics (SIL International) for twenty-five years. In that capacity he has carried out direct fieldwork and research on a number of indigenous languages of South America and Papua New Guinea, two of which are now extinct.
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- Series TitleAdvances in Optimality Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySteve Parker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.