CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionReinvestigates how a speaker/hearer's experience with language affects the representation of phonology.
- Author(s)Joan L. Bybee
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2001
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.94
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 b/w illus.
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byP. Austin,J. Bresnan,B. Comrie,S. Crain,W. Dressler,C. J. Ewen,R. Lass,D. Lightfoot,K. Rice
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.