Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionTheory of phonons in nanostructures for researchers, graduate students and undergraduates in physics and engineering.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael A. Stroscio earned a Ph.D. in Physics from Yale University and held research positions at the Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, before moving into the management of federal research and development at a variety of U.S. government agencies. Dr. Stroscio has served as a policy analyst for the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, and as Vice Chairman of the White House Panel on Scientific Communication. He has taught and lectured on Physics and Electrical Engineering at several universities including Duke University, the North Carolina State University and the University of California at Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Michael A. Stroscio,Mitra Dutta
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note90 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight462 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.