Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £13.79Trending at £18.94
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £7.23Trending at £9.98
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £11.31Trending at £11.81
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
About this product
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleAdvances in Trace Elements in the Environment
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note77 black & white illustrations, 45 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byH. Magdi Selim
- Table Of ContentsPhosphorus-Induced (Im)mobilization of Heavy Metal(loid)s in Soils Anitha Kunhikrishnan, Jinhee Park, Shiv S. Bolan, Ravi Naidu, and Nanthi S. Bolan Influence of Phosphates on Copper and Zinc Retention Processes in Acid Soils D. Fernandez-Calvino, C. Perez-Novo, and M. Arias-Estevez Phosphate in Soils: Interaction with Micronutrients, Radionuclides, and Heavy Metals John C. Seaman, Shea W. Buettner, and H.S. Chang Influence of Phosphates on Retention and Mobility of Zn, Cd, and V in Soils H. Magdi Selim Influence of Phosphate Fertilizer on Cadmium in Agricultural Soils and Crops Cynthia A. Grant Multicomponent Modeling of Phosphate and Arsenic Reactions and Transport in Soils and Geological Media Hua Zhang Influence of Phosphates on Fractionation, Mobility, and Bioavailability of Soil Metal(loid)s Sabry M. Shaheen and Christos D. Tsadilas Effect of Phosphate Addition on Mobility and Phytoavailability of Heavy Metals in Soils Shiwei Zhou, Zhengguo Song, Minggang Xu, and Shibao Chen Bioavailability of Trace Elements in Soils Amended with High-Phosphate Materials Grzegorz Siebielec, Aleksandra Ukalska-Jaruga, and Petra Kidd Influence of Long-Term Soil Application of Sewage Sludge Rich in P on Heavy Metals Bioavailability to Plants Wanderley Jose de Melo, Gabriel Mauricio Peruca de Melo, and Valeria Peruca de Melo Effectiveness of Lime and Glauconite-Phosphorite Containing Organo-Mineral Ameliorants in Heavy-Metal-Contaminated Soils Maya Benkova and Irena Atanassova Influence of Common Ions on Sorption and Mobility of Soil Phosphorus Sabry M. Shaheen and Jorg Rinklebe
- Author BiographyH. Magdi Selim is a professor of soil physics, A. George and Mildred L. Caldwell Endowed Professor, School of Plant, Environmental and Soil Sciences at Louisiana State University at Baton Rouge. He received his BS in soil science from Alexandria University, Egypt, and his MS and PhD degrees in soil physics from Iowa State University, Ames. His research lies in the areas of kinetics of reactive chemicals in heterogeneous porous media and transport modeling of dissolved chemicals in water-saturated and -unsaturated soils. He has authored or coauthored numerous scientific publications in several journals, and edited and coauthored several books.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.