All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionPI3K (phosphoinositide 3-kinase) has been catapulted to the forefront of drug development in cancer, immunity and thrombosis. This book details key discoveries in the area, their impact and future directions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number347
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note46 Illustrations, color; 33 Illustrations, black and white; X, 306 p. 79 illus., 46 illus. in color.
- Weight695 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBart Vanhaesebroeck,Christian Rommel,Peter K. Vogt
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.