All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe popular author of Digital Expressions comes back with even more ideas. Creating art using photography is about instincts and creative vision. Readers will learn that they can use any camera to produce imagery. Readers will get hands-on techniques as well as inspirational tips, unique photo shoot ideas, skill-enhancing assignments.
- Author BiographySusan Tuttle is a self-taught artist, photographer, author and instructor. She is the author of Exhibition 36 and Digital Expressions.
- Author(s)Christy Hydeck,Susan Tuttle
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £12.87Trending at £21.99
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £5.74Trending at £7.93
- £6.02Trending at £9.98
- £7.07Trending at £7.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.