All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £18.23Trending at £18.43
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £36.44Trending at £37.41
- £13.31Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £10.99Trending at £15.68
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
About this product
- Author(s)Huabei Jiang
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/12/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note186 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsPreface About the Author Fundamentals of Photoacoustic Tomography Photoacoustic Effect Empirical Description Rigorous Theory Image Reconstruction Methods Delay-and-Sum Beam Forming Algorithm Iterative Nonlinear Algorithm A-Line/B-Mode Image Formation Method Instrumentation Quantitative Photoacoustic Tomography Recovery of Optical Absorption Coefficient: Method 1 Recovery of Optical Absorption Coefficient: Method 2 Recovery of Optical Absorption Coefficient: Method 3 Recovery of Optical Absorption Coefficient: Method 4 Simultaneous Recovery of Optical Absorption Coefficient and Acoustic Velocity Multispectral PAT Image Enhancement Software and Hardware Approaches Dual Mesh Scheme Adjoint Sensitivity Method Total-Variation-Minimization Scheme Mathematical Derivations Examples: Reduction of Noise Effect Examples: Image Reconstruction from Few-Detector and Limited-Angle Data Radiative Transfer Equation The RTE and Its Finite Element Discretization The RTE-Based Quantitative PAT Results and Discussion Parallel Computation Variable-Thickness Multilayered Polyvinylidene Fluoride Transducer AlN-Based Piezoelectric Micromachined Ultrasonic Transducer Liquid Acoustic Lens Microelectromechanical Systems Scanning Mirror Photoacoustic Imaging System Results and Discussion Transducer Array-Based Photoacoustic Tomography: 2-D, 3-D, and 4-D Photoacoustic Imaging Array-Based PAT System and 2-D Imaging Laser Source Full-Ring Ultrasound Transducer Array Control Electronics and Data Acquisition System Evaluation and Experimental Studies 3-D Imaging System Description Phantom Experiments In Vivo Experiments 4-D Imaging Drug Delivery Monitoring Tumor Therapy Monitoring Photoacoustic Microscopy and Photoacoustic Computed Microscopy Optical-Resolution Photoacoustic Microscopy Acoustic-Resolution Photoacoustic Microscopy C-Scan Photoacoustic Microscopy Materials and Methods Results and Discussion Photoacoustic Computed Microscopy Methods Results Discussion Photoacoustic Microscopy Based on Acoustic Lens with Variable Focal Length Confocal Photoacoustic Microscopy Using a Single Multifunctional Lens Multimodal Approaches PAT/DOT Material and Methods Results and Discussion PAT/FMT Methods Results and Discussion PAT/Ultrasound Optical-Resolution PAM/OCT Materials and Methods Results and Discussion Contrast-Agents-Based Molecular Photoacoustic Tomography Gold Nanoparticles Graphene Nanosheets Urokinase Plasminogen Activator Receptor (uPAR)-Targeted Magnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles (NIR830-ATF-IONP) Material and Methods Results Discussion HER-2/neu Targeted Magnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles for Dual-Modal Photoacoustic and Fluorescence Molecular Tomography (PAT/FMT) of Ovarian Cancer Methods Results Discussion Clinical Applications and Animal Studies Joint Imaging 2-D Single-Spectral Quantitative PAT 2-D Multispectral Quantitative PAT 3-D Single-Spectral Quantitative PAT 3-D Multispectral Quantitative PAT Intraoperative Imaging Intraoperative Photoacoustic Tomography (iPAT) System Results and Discussion Brain Imaging Methods Results and Discussion Imaging of Tumor Vasculature Development Methods Results and Discussion Intravascular Imaging Breast Imaging Photoacoustic Tomography System Clinical Experiments Bibliography
- Author BiographyHuabei Jiang, Ph.D, is J. Crayton Pruitt family professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at the University of Florida, Gainesville, USA. He has published more than 300 peer-reviewed scientific articles and patents. Dr. Jiang is a fellow of the Optical Society of America (OSA), a fellow of the International Society of Optical Engineering (SPIE), and a fellow of the American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering (AIMBE).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.