All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the basic concepts of photocatalysis and its numerous applications, these books provide a comprehensive resource on the topic for researchers.
- Author BiographyDetlef Bahnemann is a Professor at the Institute for Technical Chemistry, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany, and Director of the Laboratory for Photoactive Nanocomposite Materials at Saint-Petersburg State University, Russia. He has worked in the field of photocatalysis for over 30 years. Jenny Schneider is a Researcher at the Institute for Technical Chemistry, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany. She is a specialist in time-resolved investigations of photocatalytic processes. Jinhua Ye is Managing Director for the Photo-Catalytic Materials Center (PCMC) at the National Institute for Materials Science, Japan. Her research is dedicated to developing new photocatalytic materials for environment preservation. Gianluca Li Puma is Professor of Chemical and Environmental Engineering at Loughborough University, UK. He is an expert in reaction and reactor engineering, including photochemical and photocatalytic systems. Dionysios D. Dionysiou is a Professor in the Environmental Engineering and Science Program, Department of Biomedical, Chemical and Environmental Engineering (DBCEE), University of Cincinnati, USA. He has over 20 years of experience in the field of photocatalysis.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- Series TitleEnergy and Environment Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDetlef Bahnemann,Dionysios D. Dionysiou,Gianluca Li Puma,Jenny Schneider,Jinhua Ye
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.