Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionCompiled by teams of leading authorities this Specialist Periodical Report on Photochemistry aims to provide an annual review of photo-induced processes.
- Author BiographyAngelo Albini is currently Professor of Organic Chemistry at the University of Pavia, Italy. A native of Milan, he completed his studies in Chemistry at Pavia in 1972. After postdoctoral work at the Max-Plank Institute for Radiation Chemistry in Muelheim, Germany (1973-74), he joined the Faculty at Pavia in 1975 as an assistant and then associate (since 1981) professor. He accepted a Chair of Organic Chemistry at the University of Torino in 1990 and then moved again to Pavia in 1993. He has been Visiting Professor at the Universities of Western Ontario (Canada, 1977-78) and Odense (Denmark, 1983). He is active in the field of organic photochemistry, organic synthesis via radical and ions, photoinitiated reactions, mild synthetic procedure in the frame of the increasing interest for substainable/green chemistry, applied photochemistry (photostability of dyes, drugs, photoinduced degradation of pollutants. He has been responsible of several research projects sponsored by national and international institutions and devoted to the above topics and coordinates the 'Green Chemistry' group of the Italian Chemical Society. He is coauthor/editor of three books (Heterocyclic N-Oxides, CRC, Orlando, 1990, Drugs: Photochemistry and Photostability, RSC, Cambridge, 1998, and Handbook of Preparative Photochemistry, Wiley-VCH, 2009), the senior reporter of the Specialist Periodic Reports on Photochemistry (RSC) since 2008, as well as coauthor ca. 280 research articles. He has been the recipient of the Federchimica Prize for creativity in chemistry in 1990.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- Series TitleSpecialist Periodical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Weight652 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAngelo Albini,Elisa Fasani
- Series Edited byAngelo Albini
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.