All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe popular author of Digital Expressions comes back with even more ideas. Creating art using photography is about instincts and creative vision. Readers will learn that they can use any camera to produce imagery. Readers will get hands-on techniques as well as inspirational tips, unique photo shoot ideas, skill-enhancing assignments.
- Author BiographySusan Tuttle is a self-taught artist, photographer, author and instructor. She is the author of Exhibition 36 and Digital Expressions.
- Author(s)Christy Hydeck,Susan Tuttle
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.63
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.