Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- Author(s)A. M. Bradshaw,C. K. Jorgensen,L. S. Cederbaum,M. L. Perlman,P. A. Cox,R. E. Watson,W. Domcke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- Series TitleStructure and Bonding
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; IV, 176 p. 1 illus.
- Weight328 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of ContentsPhoto-electron spectra of non-metallic solids and consequences for quantum chemistry.- Fractional parentage methods for ionisation of open shells of d and f electrons.- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy application to metals and alloys.- Ultraviolet photoelectron spectroscopy of gases adsorbed on metal surfaces.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.