All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £12.33Trending at £14.99
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal companion guide for capturing awe-inspiring photos of Yosemite! Whether using a compact camera or a high-end dSLR, this companion guide provides you with detailed information for taking spectacular shots of some of the most recognizable landmarks in the world.
- Author BiographyLewis Kemper has been photographing the natural beauty of North America and its parklands for more than 30 years. He has worked for The Ansel Adams Gallery and been named a Canon Explorer of Light. His work has been exhibited nationally in galleries and museums and published in magazines, books, and calendars worldwide.
- Author(s)Lewis Kemper
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight542 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.