Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPHOTOGRAPHING THE DOLOMITES is a photography-location and visitor guidebook. The Dolomites in northeastern Italy is one of the world's most photogenic mountain ranges and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Author BiographyJames Rushforth has spent the last seven years exploring the Dolomites and has established himself as one of the leading authorities on the region. He is author of The Dolomites - Rock Climbs and Via Ferrata (Rockfax 2014) and Ski Touring and Snowshoeing in the Dolomites (Cicerone 2017). He has won 12 international photography competitions including the prestigious Siena International Photography Awards. His landscape and extreme sports photography has been published in numerous magazines and websites.
- Author(s)James Rushforth
- PublisherFotoVue Limited
- Date of Publication04/09/2017
- Language(s)Italian, German, English
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationKeswick
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFotoVue Limited
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.75Trending at £9.99
- £17.54Trending at £21.98
- £8.28Trending at £8.98
- £5.71Trending at £6.07
- £6.38Trending at £7.30
- £5.90Trending at £6.01
- £17.42Trending at £25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.