Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of this comprehensive survey of international photography has been thoroughly revised and updated, including a detailed study of the history of Chinese photography, new material on European Worker photography during the 1920s and 30s, and portraits of Conceptual artist Ed Ruscha and the German photographer August Sander.
- Author BiographyMary Warner Marien is Professor Emerita in the Department of Fine Arts at Syracuse University, New York. She continues to lecture in the United States and Europe and in 2008 won an Andy Warhol Foundation Arts Writer award. She is the author of Photography: A Cultural History as well as numerous articles on photography.
- Author(s)Mary Warner Marien
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note642 illustrations, 180 in colour
- Weight2130 g
- Width220 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
- £9.87Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.