Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a survey of international photography. This book examines the discipline across a range of its uses by professionals and amateurs. It examines the medium through the lenses of art, science, social science, travel, war, fashion, the mass media and individual practitioners.
- Author BiographyMary Warner Marien is a professor in the Department of Fine Arts at Syracuse University, New York, where she teaches courses on photographic history as well as on art criticism and its history. She is the author of Photography and its Critics (Cambridge University Press, 1997) as well as numerous articles on the history of photography.
- Author(s)Mary Warner Marien
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication29/05/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/03/2010
- Content Note668 illustrations, 177 in colour
- Weight2380 g
- Width220 mm
- Height292 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.