Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £14.79Trending at £16.88
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £6.02Trending at £9.98
- £20.83Trending at £21.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.71
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide to an essential book, this first anthology on Camera Lucida offers critical perspectives on Barthes's influential text.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Batchen is Professor of the History of Photography and Contemporary Art at the City University of New York Graduate Center. He is the author of Burning with Desire: The Conceptions of Photography (1999) and Each Wild Idea: Writing, Photography, History (2002), both published by the MIT Press.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- Series TitlePhotography Degree Zero
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note5 b&w illus.
- Weight522 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Batchen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.