All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a fresh account of landscape photography which focuses on the settler societies of the United States and Australia. This title demonstrates the influence of settler societies on landscape photography, in which photographers captured the fascination with and the appeal of the land and its expense.
- Author BiographyRod Giblett is Associate Professor in the School of Communications and Arts at Edith Cowan University in Australia. He is the author of People and Places of Nature and Culture, also published by Intellect. Juha Tolonen is a renowned landscape photographer and a lecturer at both Edith Cowan University and Curtin University in Australia. Alfredo Cramerotti is editor of the Critical Photography series.
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight640 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJuha Tolonen,Rodney Giblett
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.25Trending at £2.28
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £16.66Trending at £17.11
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £35.17Trending at £64.21
- £17.24Trending at £24.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.