All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotography and Literature in the Twentieth-Century offers an accessible and fresh approach to an object of interdisciplinary research that is currently receiving increased international attention.
- Author BiographyDavid Cunningham is Lecturer in English Literature at the University of Westminster and an editor of the journal Radical Philosophy. Andrew Fisher is an artist and writer who has exhibited work both nationally and internationally. He currently teaches in the Photography Department of Camberwell College of Arts. Sas Mays teaches aesthetics and critical theory at the University of Westminster. His research concerns the gender politics of the archive in contemporary aesthetics.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAndrew Fisher,David Cunningham,Sas Mays
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £35.52Trending at £37.98
- £24.88Trending at £35.55
- £5.98Trending at £6.75
- £13.99Trending at £15.26
- £17.71Trending at £18.54
- £19.99Trending at £29.90
- £11.31Trending at £12.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.