All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £83.98Trending at £105.23
- £7.98Trending at £12.91
- £3.74Trending at £5.84
- £14.55Trending at £16.37
- £7.30Trending at £8.99
- £23.51Trending at £29.97
- £16.86Trending at £18.45
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Photon-based Nanoscience and Technology: from Atomic Level Manipulation to Materials Synthesis and Nano-Biodevice Manufacturing (Photon-NST'2005), Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, 19-29 September 2005
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Number239
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteIX, 362 p.
- Weight1580 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJan J. Dubowski,Stoyan Tanev
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.