All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £11.35Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive look at the application of photonic approaches to the problem of analog-to-digital conversion. It looks into the progress made to date, discusses present research, and presents a glimpse of potential future technologies.
- Author(s)Barry L. Shoop
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/03/2001
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number81
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note11 Tables, black and white; XIII, 334 p.
- Weight1480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2001 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.