CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.48Trending at £13.99
- £15.13Trending at £15.43
- £8.76Trending at £12.09
- £10.64Trending at £12.32
- £10.22Trending at £10.84
- £4.21Trending at £5.79
- £3.53Trending at £4.54
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the basic phenomena of photorefraction, this first volume gives a comprehensive treatment of photorefractive effects in crystals. It reviews the fundamental origins of the effect in a variety of materials from ferroelectrics to compound semiconductors, organic crystals and polymers. It is useful for students of solid-state physics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.113
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note169 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight818 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJean-Pierre Huignard,Peter Gunter
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.