All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses 3D Photoshop techniques for animators. This title explores the 3D tools and techniques that enhances your animation pipeline and workflows with the Adobe Suite softwares, including After Effects and Flash.
- Author BiographyRafiq Elmansy is a graphic designer for 10 years with background in traditional art and sculpture. His experience in graphic design includes working in different design projects as well as creative directing. He runs his own design company Pixel Consultations. He is also an Adobe Community Professional, Adobe Certified Expert and the founder and manager of the Adobe user group in Egypt (AUGE). Rafiq is also part of the Adobe Prerelease Program. Rafiq Elmansy is an author in the graphic and design field, his articles are published in Adobe design and developer center, Adobe Edge magazine, communitymx.com and his design blog www.graphicmania.net. Recently, he becomes a Friend of Icograda (the International Council of Graphic Design Associations).
- Author(s)Rafiq Elmansy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note120 colour illustrations, 50 colour line drawings
- Weight748 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.