All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotoshop is the application of choice for digital image manipulation. This is a guide to basic photo manipulation and correction techniques using Photoshop. It includes material on using Photoshop for Web images and multimedia productions.
- Author BiographyElaine Weinmann and Peter Lourekas have written, designed, and illustrated Visual QuickStart Guides to QuarkXPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Painter. Their books have been translated into 12 other languages and have sold more than 650,000 copies worldwide. They have taught at Pratt Manhattan, Cooper Union School of Art, the New School Computer Instruction Center, and Parsons School of Design.
- Author(s)Elaine Weinmann,Peter Lourekas
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleVisual QuickStart Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAddison Wesley
- Out-of-print date26/11/2004
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £88.22Trending at £135.71
- £13.34Trending at £20.99
- £13.12Trending at £15.17
- £12.99Trending at £17.00
- £11.79Trending at £13.05
- £5.77Trending at £7.03
- £7.17Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.