CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £25.99
- £23.85Trending at £31.98
- £9.94Trending at £10.16
- £29.24Trending at £35.77
- £14.39Trending at £22.48
- £15.03Trending at £15.26
- £7.73Trending at £7.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides tips and techniques with real-world examples targeted for Web design. Users tearn to prepare and plan for Web page development first, before moving on to the design and production phases.
- Author BiographyWendy Willard (Dresden, ME) is the author of HTML: A Beginner's Guide and Web Design: A Beginner's Guide (both by Osborne). Wendy specializes in cutting edge Web-based design and development for businesses of all sizes and varieties, and in education and consulting about Web-related concepts. She has taught and lectured on Web design & development throughout the U.S. and in Europe.
- Author(s)Wendy Willard
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication21/06/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight852 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.