All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to creative image editing that provides directions for photographers and designers who have ventured into the realm of the 'digital darkroom.' It offers a series of step-by-step projects designed to place knowledge into a practical context. It helps you build a useful and essential set of skills for creative and professional image editing.
- Author BiographyMark Galer is a Senior Lecturer in photography at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia. He is also co-writer and teacher on their new online photography courses. He has lectured in photography in the UK and Australia and has worked commercially as a freelance photographer on corporate and editorial assignments. He has written numerous top-selling photography books, including Photography Foundations for Art & Design, Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 Maximum Performance and Digital Photography in Available Light. He is an Official Adobe Ambassador for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. Philip Andrews is Adobe Australia's official Photoshop and Elements Ambassador. He is an experienced photographer, author, magazine editor and online course creator. He was previously a lecturer at the Queensland School of Printing and Graphic Arts, Australia and Nescot, England. He is a beta tester for Photoshop, an alpha tester for Photoshop Elements and a Photoshop specialist demonstrator for Adobe Australia. Philip is also co-founder of photo-college.com an online photography training college. He's a regular contributor to several magazines including Shutterbug, Amateur Photographer, Australian Photography and Better Photography, he is senior contributing editor for Better Digital, columnist for What Digital Camera and Co-editor and publisher of Better Photoshop Techniques magazine.
- Author(s)Mark Galer,Philip Andrews
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2005
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitlePhotography Essential Skills
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Out-of-print date01/02/2008
- Content NoteApprox. 450 illustrations
- Weight1084 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.95
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £6.79Trending at £8.78
- £13.57Trending at £14.66
- £36.98Trending at £37.80
- £26.89Trending at £44.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.