All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElements 10 offers much of Photoshop's power without the huge price tag. It's a great tool for most image-editing buffs - whether you're a photographer, scrapbooker, or aspiring graphic artist. This bestselling book helps you get the most out of the program, from the basics to advanced tips for both Windows and Mac users.
- Author BiographyBarbara Brundage has been the author of Photoshop Elements: The Missing Manual since Elements 3, is an Adobe Community Expert, and has been a member of Adobe's prerelease groups for Elements 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. She's been teaching people how to use Photoshop Elements since it first came out in 2001. Barbara started using Elements to create graphics for use in her day job as a harpist, music publisher, and arranger. Along the way, she joined the large group of people finding a renewed interest in photography thanks to digital cameras. If she can learn to use Elements, you can, too!
- Author(s)Barbara Brundage
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £9.72Trending at £13.02
- £14.73Trending at £16.91
- £13.12Trending at £15.20
- £11.79Trending at £13.00
- £11.27Trending at £16.99
- £6.54Trending at £6.99
- £6.95Trending at £7.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.