All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding adventurous users with 100 useful techniques that can be performed in a version of Photoshop Elements, this book is organized into ten chapters, with ten tasks per chapter. This book also presents a task-oriented approach in a visual format consisting of two-page tutorials with step-by-step screen shots in full color on every page.
- Author BiographyDenis Graham is a Human Resources Generalist by profession and Freelance Graphics Designer by passion and hobby. He is a self confessed Photoshop junkie who lives in Norman, Oklahoma with his wife, three kids, three cats, a parakeet, hermit crab, and a hamster named Chubby. Denis has done computer graphics since the TRS--80 computer, and has worked as a Technical Editor on 10 different Photoshop, Elements, and Illustrator books. Mike Wooldridge is a writer in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is the author of several other VISUAL books, including Teach Yourself Visually Photoshop Elements 2. Kelly Ewing is a writer and editor who lives in the wonderful community of Fishers, Indiana, with her husband Mark, her daughter Katie, her son Carter, and furry friend Cheyenne. She is the author of Candle & Soap Making For Dummies.
- Author(s)Douglas Graham,Kelly Ewing,Mike Wooldridge
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2003
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight765 g
- Width218 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.51
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.18Trending at £33.85
- £19.99Trending at £26.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.